21 Ekim 2009 Çarşamba

High Fidelity #2

Rob: Just shut up please, I’m trying to explain, okay? That other girl, or other women, --whatever -- I mean, I was thinking that they’re just fantasies. You know? And they always seem really great because there’s never any problems. And if there are, they’re cute problems like, you know, we bought each other the same Christmas present or she wants to go to see a movie that I’ve already seen, you know? And then I come home and you and I have real problems and you don’t even want to see the movie I want to see, period. There’s no lingerie and --

Laura: I have lingerie

Rob: You have *great* lingerie! But you also have cotton underwear that's been washed a thousand times, and it's hanging on the thing, and... And they have it too, it's just that I don't have to see it, because it's not in the fantasy... I'm tired ot the fantasy, cause it doesn't really exist. And there are never really surprises and it never really...

Laura: Delivers?

Rob:Delivers. Right.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder